I love meeting people and getting to know their stories. Over the years I have found that sharing the same vision as my clients is of paramount importance. Creating the best possible images isn’t entirely dependant on me; it’s down to you, too. Your excitement for photography and willingness to collaborate is crucial. So I’m going to tell you a little about my work, and my ideal client, and I hope our paths will cross.
My photographs are natural, non-cheesy and full of life. My intention is always to create honest images that reflect the joy and love that you felt on your wedding day.
To me wedding images aren’t an endless line up of group photos and posed shots, but fragments of genuine moments. This is where raw emotions and memories are made tangible.
You get excited about silly stuff, you love hard and laugh loud. You like a good adventure.
You want your wedding to be a reflection of your personal style rather than following lots of ‘rules’ that doesn't mean anything to you. You like to do things differently, in your own weird little ways.
You’re probably a bit awkward in front of a camera.
To you, a wedding is being surrounded by all the people you hold dear and having a god damn awesome party.
You like all things spontaneous.
You’d like your wedding photos to be a collection of little pieces of happy memories; of honest, fleeting moments, instead of a headcount of who was there.
If this sounds like you and you feel a connection to my work, I would so, so love to hear your story.
* Engagement shoot: £150 (normally £300 but if your wedding is booked with me you get a 50% discount!)
* Second shooter: £350 (extra coverage for larger weddings)
* Fine art albums: from £400 for an 8x8 fancy pants album
All day coverage: £1950
To keep things simple I offer one single package. This includes:
* Pre-wedding consultation
* Photography on your wedding day, from bridal prep until first dance (usually 8-10 hours)
* Travel and accomodation within the UK
* A minimum of 450 individually edited, high-res images supplied on a USB stick
* An online password-protected gallery for friends & family to download the images or order prints
I'm based in sunny Brighton but I cover weddings all over the UK and abroad.
If the way I work and my images speak to you I sincerely hope we get a chance to meet.